krpano - javascript events

• Hello!
    krpano is looking good.
    But I was not found information about javascript integration. For example:
    When i do something in pano, click on hotspot, how can i connect this to my js code?
    there must be something, like this:
    var krpano = document.getElementById("krpanoSWFObject");
    krpano.click(fucntion(ev){ do smth, in ev - info about event, position, hotspot });

Is it possible in krpano? i can manage pano, but in reverse? call some js function?
    I don't found really information about that, no examples, no code, no docs.

• Hello,

According to your documentation I just need to use a "js(...);" for the "onclick" attribute in the XML file but it seems not work :(

I have a hotspot like this in the XML :

Code
    <hotspot name="michel" style="person" ath="-56.853" atv="2.350" onclick="js(showPerson(get(name)));" />

And in my JavaScript :

Code
    var showPerson = function(name){  ... }

Did I miss something ? Note that using JavaScript to create an hotspot and set his onclick event works.

Is there any limitations with the demo version ? Settings that must be done to make it work as spécified in your documentation ?

Best regards

• Hi,

if testing locally with Flash, make sure to use a localhost server (like the krpano Testing Server).
    Due the Flashplayer security restrictions it's not possible to call Javascript functions in Flash when running on file:// urls.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!