How Many Licenses Do I Need?

• I have a legal/licensing question about krpano tools.

We're using KRPano Viewer instead of a much older viewer. Unfortunately all of our virtual tours are using old, spherical panoramaas that are 1:2 etc. We would like to use the multires tool to convert these to tiles or cube strips to be used in krpano.

The problem is that we have over 30,000 images that we want to convert, in various folders and locations across different offices. It's not a one-person job. I've already bought one license and tested it out, it does exactly what we need. How many licenses do I need to have more than one person work on converting our old panos?

We can do all the work in one office but we need to have at least 5 or 6 people using the tool to convert images on their computers. Technically it seems to work if I just copy the license file but we're concerned that there may be legal issues with copying the license file and using it on more than one machine.

Thanks for your time, I just couldn't really find the exact info I needed from the website or license agreement.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!