Overlay of KRPano in Wmode Transparent over iframe content

• Just wondering if this is even possible but if I have for example a krpano tour that I display full screen in an iframe can I then create another version of Krpnao over the top of the iframe contained within a DIV element that I set the wmode to transparent and still control both panos with the mouse? and display additional content such as videos etc.

Thinking I might need some custom Javascript also if it is possible but have been playing around with no joy so far.

It would lend itself to some great applications in what I'm currently working on.

Ps sorry for long time no posting on the forum ;)

• Hi,

can I then create another version of Krpnao over the top of the iframe contained within a DIV element that I set the wmode to transparent and still control both panos with the mouse

I have never tried such but don't think that this will be possible...
    The typical html/dom event flow doesn't allow controlling two elements at the same time, maybe it would be possible to 'hack' that by cloning an resending all mouse events, but even then it might be problematic...

And if overlapping iframes with Flash content is even possible is the next question...

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!