Gypsum Factory Riverside Residences Virtual tour

• Completely agree with sachagriffin, superb interface and photography, very nice implementation of transparencies. Also, very well done iPad/iPhone adaptation too.

Just a curiosity, ¿How much time did it take you to complete a work of this quality?

Hope you share more of your work soon, congratulations!

Luis

Hi, I'm really sorry for answering just now! It took about 1-2 weeks for photographing and post-production, about 1 week for design and about 2 weeks for programming. I guess it was one moth or so all together.

• Wow, great interface !
    Would you share your flash hotspot and loader plugin ?

Just one thing, your html5 textfields should fit the content in height, it's a bit strange with all thoses blank spaces.

Great work !

Hi, thank you very much! Sorry for the delayed answer.
    I shared basic code lines for my hotspot plugin here: Smarter hotspots - dynamic scene title on rollover and looktohotspot with dynamic hotspot name

Loader plugin isn't complicated - I used separate class for the loader circle which includes setProgress() and drawWedge() functions.
    The plugin itself uses krpano onnewpano event to listen when new scene is loaded

Code
    public function registerplugin(krpanointerface:Object, pluginfullpath:String, pluginobject:Object):void {
    	_krpano.set("progress.showload","none");
    	_krpano.set("progress.showwait","none");

_krpano.set("events[myevents_"+ _plugin.name + "].onnewpano", onNewPano);
    	_krpano.set("events[myevents_"+ _plugin.name + "].keep", true);

onNewPano();}

and uses timer to update loader wedge regarding to percentage

Hope this helps! Cheers!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!