new droplet makevtour - layer skin_logo in tour.xml and vtourskin.xml

• I don't understand the connection between the layer skin_logo as defined in the tour.xml and the one defined in the vtourskin.xml.
    If an external link is set to the opened state in the tour.xml, it works. Set in the vtourskin.xml - doesn't...
    or may be wrong syntax (vtourskin.xml)?

Code
    <layer name="skin_logo" [...] onclick="if(state == 'small', skin_openlogo(); , skin_closelogo('now'); opened_onclick(openurl('http://www.wishbone-design.de'); );"

Another problem: If I put the logo into the skin_scroll_container, how can I make it center on click to the client window center? (changeorigin(center))

Edited once, last by wishbone (October 24, 2012 at 8:12 PM).

• Hi,

the xml files were parsed from top to down and in that order the 'layer skin_logo' element was first defined in the vtourskin.xml and then 'refined' with additional settings in the tour.xml.

When the same setting will be defined later a second time, then the later setting will overwrite the previous one, e.g. when writing:

Code
    <test val="1" />
    <test val="2" />
    <test val="3" />

then the final 'test.val' value after xml parsing will be '3'.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• thank you!
    I now found out what caused the confusion. if, for example, the url is set in the vtourskin.xml and in the tour.xml url="" left empty, it won't show.
    The whole term url="" must be deleted (in the tour.xml) to show the settings from the vtour.xml...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!