How to add a global sound? - Solved

• Hi all! I'm understand that this is very stupid question, but i cannot resolve the problem by myself. *confused*
    I'm using Krpano 1.0.8.15 and making a virtual tour with it. I manage to add sound to each panorama one by one, even to add button for muting it, but each panorama have it's own sound, and every time user jump between scenes, sound starts again from the beginning. Is it possible to have a global background sound, which will start from beginning of the tour and continue to next scenes without stop? And is it possible to control it by the same "global" button (included in vtourskin.xml - next to other buttons like up, down etc.. )
    Thank you very much!

• onnewpano="playsound(bgsnd, '1.mp3|1.ogg', 0);"
    />

HI I'm a newbie and facing the same problem. I'm using krpano 1.16.3 - "Default Virtual Tour Skin". I have no problem in playing a global bg sound with a single pano, but it doesn't work with virtual tour. I edited the vtourskin.xml and added the soundinterface plugin

Code
    <!-- load the soundinterface plugin -->
    	    	<plugin name="soundinterface"
    	    	url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/soundinterface.swf"
    	    	alturl="%SWFPATH%/plugins/soundinterface.js"
    	    	rootpath=""
    	    	preload="true"
    	    	keep="true"
    	    	/>

and I added the following code in the tour.xml

Code
    <!-- start playing the sound -->
    <events name="currentpano"
    onnewpano="playsound(bgsnd, '008a.mp3|008a.ogg', 0);"
    />

but no sound were playing anyhow. can anyone help? thx

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!