Iphone textfield css problem and crash

• Hi, I try to make my tour compatible with iphone but I have 2 problems:
    The texfield works all right on ipad (except it doesn't load on first time) but the font-size css doesnt work on iphone...
    Second thing is that on iphone 3GS the panorama movement isn't very smooth (as it was with 1.8.14 version) specially when textfields are displayed, and more problematic it crashes safari regularly...
    is it because with the 1.8.15 version there is no more tablet & mobile tiles but only 1024 tiles downscaled by safari on iphone 3gs ?

Thanx for looking :
    http://www.360images.fr/step/mobile.html

clic on blue 360 hotspots to load a panorama with textfields

thanx !

• It is really a memory issue, went in general > about > Diagnostics & Usage > Diagnostics & Usage data and it shows LowMemory...
    So I guess iphone 3Gs hasn't enough memory to downscale 1024px cube face + load png hotspots, plugins...

Do I have to go back to 1.8.14 or is there a way to use 1.8.15 with 512px mobile cube and 1024 tablet cube ?

• Hi,

please see here:
    krpanoiphone.js 1.8.15 too greedy !

Zitat

or is there a way to use 1.8.15 with 512px mobile cube and 1024 tablet cube ?

Yes, just provide smaller <mobile> and bigger <tablet> images in the xml - the viewer itself hasn't changed here.

e.g. see the 'customimage' config settings here:
    https://krpano.com/tools/kmakemul…ustomimage_path

To provide 512px mobile and 1024px tablet images, edit the .config files this way:

Code
    customimage[mobile].path=%INPUTPATH%/%BASENAME%.tiles/mobile_%s.jpg
    customimage[mobile].res=512
    customimage[mobile].imagesettings=jpegquality=82 jpegsubsamp=444 jpegoptimize=true
    customimage[mobile].xml=<mobile>[NL][TAB]<cube url="[PATH]" />[NL]</mobile>

customimage[tablet].path=%INPUTPATH%/%BASENAME%.tiles/tablet_%s.jpg
    customimage[tablet].res=1024
    customimage[tablet].imagesettings=jpegquality=82 jpegsubsamp=444 jpegoptimize=true
    customimage[tablet].xml=<tablet>[NL][TAB]<cube url="[PATH]" />[NL]</tablet>

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!