HTML5 plugin rendering

• I'm creating a JS plugin for my Panorama. However, text appears to be rather blurry sometimes when I rotate my pano (Safari, Mac). I have found the cause, it's due to the webkit-transform values not being rounded.

IE: webkit-transform: translate(217.09142528458045px, 225.4742243902969px)

I tried doing a Math.round around the WebKitPoint's in the krpanoiphone.js file without any luck (the values just weren't being rounded). Maybe that was the wrong place to do so, but the code is a little hard to read. I'm not sure where else I can look. Does anyone here have any suggestions, so I can sharpen up my JS plugin(s)?

• It is a hotspot, but setting accuracy in <hotspot> doesn't do the trick here. IE:

<krpano>
    <hotspot name="label17" url="/layouts/trainstation/clients/tjs/panorama/plugins/sortable.js" alturl="/layouts/trainstation/clients/tjs/panorama/plugins/sortable.js" enabled="true" ath="-79" atv="9" keep="true" edge="lefttop" accuracy="0" todo="1" label="Pompen" id="7" subjects="{"87":"Kennis brandstoffen 1"}"/>
    </krpano>

Also tried using accuracy="1"

Still blurry however. Hotspot files are included via an <include> by the way - not sure if that makes a difference?

• Hi,

It is a hotspot, but setting accuracy in <hotspot> doesn't do the trick here.

as said - that's only for plugin/layer elements! - that was why I asking if you were using a hotspot .
    I will try to add an optional setting for enabling position rounding for hotspot in of the next release.
    By default this will not be enabled, because still would case bad-looking 'jumping' movements.

Still blurry however. Hotspot files are included via an <include> by the way - not sure if that makes a difference?

The <include> is only relevant at the xml-declaration and parsing stage, but doesn't affect the working of anything.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!