HTML5 plugin rendering

• I'm creating a JS plugin for my Panorama. However, text appears to be rather blurry sometimes when I rotate my pano (Safari, Mac). I have found the cause, it's due to the webkit-transform values not being rounded.

IE: webkit-transform: translate(217.09142528458045px, 225.4742243902969px)

I tried doing a Math.round around the WebKitPoint's in the krpanoiphone.js file without any luck (the values just weren't being rounded). Maybe that was the wrong place to do so, but the code is a little hard to read. I'm not sure where else I can look. Does anyone here have any suggestions, so I can sharpen up my JS plugin(s)?

Edited once, last by Sam Granger (October 26, 2012 at 12:33 PM).

• It is a hotspot, but setting accuracy in <hotspot> doesn't do the trick here. IE:

<krpano>
    <hotspot name="label17" url="/layouts/trainstation/clients/tjs/panorama/plugins/sortable.js" alturl="/layouts/trainstation/clients/tjs/panorama/plugins/sortable.js" enabled="true" ath="-79" atv="9" keep="true" edge="lefttop" accuracy="0" todo="1" label="Pompen" id="7" subjects="{"87":"Kennis brandstoffen 1"}"/>
    </krpano>

Also tried using accuracy="1"

Still blurry however. Hotspot files are included via an <include> by the way - not sure if that makes a difference?

• Hi,

It is a hotspot, but setting accuracy in <hotspot> doesn't do the trick here.

as said - that's only for plugin/layer elements! - that was why I asking if you were using a hotspot .
    I will try to add an optional setting for enabling position rounding for hotspot in of the next release.
    By default this will not be enabled, because still would case bad-looking 'jumping' movements.

Still blurry however. Hotspot files are included via an <include> by the way - not sure if that makes a difference?

The <include> is only relevant at the xml-declaration and parsing stage, but doesn't affect the working of anything.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!