Need Examples please

• Hello -
    We have a Seitz D3 and D2X used to make panorama cylindrical images… One of the features allows you to shift the horizons up and down on the cylindrical images. Once putting the images into krpano the horizons are bent up or down. I realize there is a plugin to adjust the horizon, but I do not understand how to incorporate this.
    I also want to disable the zoom feature, add a menu system, and encrypt the images.
    I am not a coder and can learn by example or a detailed tutorial.
    I do not understand how to use any of the plugins. Please help with detailed tutorials or examples.

Could someone please help by showing me an example? I appreciate any help on this.
    Thanks in advance -
    Tracey

• I do this with my stitching software, what program do you use to stitch with and I might be able to help? and even though krpano will allow you to set a start point I also prefer to do this when stitching.

I just check out your rig and it appears it creates a cylindrical image, not a spherical image, so I guess I can't help. but am still interested in the answer.

For the zoom, change maxpixel from 2.0 to 1.0.

• "what program do you use to stitch with" Bill - the camera takes a complete panorama so no stitching required... just need a player to link the photos together and play. Currently use Java through immervision, but want to change to html5 as all browser directions tend to be going that route. We have both spherical and cylindrical photos. I do not understand how to incorporate all the plug-ins available through krpano and need help in getting a start.
    Thanks!

• Primarily I use autopano giga from kolor, and everything else as a backup for the ones that just won't stitch. ptgui gives good contro; over horizon and start point, but never tried adjusting a pano after the stitching. For what I assume you want to do, I would look at panotour or panotourpro. They use the krpano viewer and the xml syntax works in both krpano and panotour. They have a demo, try it and see if it does what you want.

The examples here help, but I find they assume you have an idea or basic knowledge to begin with so the learning curve is rough.

What are most of your images about and the extended use? Also if you have an image that you can describe what's wrong, or what you want done, send to me and I will play with it. Then tell you what I did to fix it it. I will send you a 'private message' with my email address.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!