You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 12:12pm

GigaPixelPanorama like gigapan.com

Hello together,
I´d like to have the function as in the link below on gigapan.com, that you have small thumbnails and on click it zooms into the specific position. On click onto another thumbnail it first zooms out to start position and then to the specific position. And this is all very smooth as you can see here:

http://gigapan.com/gigapans/23379

Is there an example?

All the best - gigaman

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 8:07pm

since i've made my first "showable" gigapanorama a few days ago, i would also be intersted if there's a way to accomplish that behavior with krpano. *thumbup*

cheers

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 8:25pm

Hi,

just use the lookto() action with slow 'motiontype' settings for that,
e.g. first an lookto() call for zooming out, and then an second one for zooming in...

here some (similar) examples:
Gigapixel in Dresden
6 Gigapixels pano of Warsaw - Poland

Best regards,
Klaus

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 9:48pm

okay that´s fine, but I need a delaycall between the first lookto() (zoom out) and the 2nd lookto() (zoom in)?
And do I need an "if loop" to know if the view is already zoomed out? (because then I don´t need the first lookto()

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 11:37am

Hi,

the lookto() action automatically calculates the distance and time to move to the target,

then means - the when already there at tthe target location, the nothing will happen,

best regards,
Klaus