You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

nelk

Intermediate

• "nelk" started this thread

Monday, June 8th 2009, 11:12pm

form can't be distorted ?

Hi,

I've created a mail form, but if I use the distorted option, the form become like a screenshot, I can't fill in the fields anymore.

Is that normal ?

Regards,
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 8:50am

Hi,

yes, that's normal, to be able to transform/distort the image, it must be converted the a bitmap/image,
but I have planned to recalculate and route the mouse events/clicks to the original plugin to allow interacting also with the distorted hotspots

best regards,
Klaus

Shanti

Intermediate

Wednesday, June 10th 2009, 11:38am

Klaus... tell us the truth... you are a machine right? you came from the future to deliver us the best pano viewer? TELL US!!! you are freaking amazing, every post I read you come up with a solution to everything asked, and its not a promise but a real solution! :) SO I am thinking you are some kind of robot right? :P anyone else thinks this?

nelk

Intermediate

• "nelk" started this thread

Thursday, June 11th 2009, 10:36am

Oh, great, I have a lot of idea with distorted form !
VideoStitch, a video stitching engine / blog sur les visites virtuelles ( french ).

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Thursday, June 11th 2009, 11:15am

shanti,

KRPano means...Klaus Robot Pano *g*
http://www.virtualtuur.com