Textfield on iPad, not visible on load hidden areas

• I have a problem with the textfield plugin on iPad...

You can only see it onstart on the window visible areas, when you turn around the pano the other textfields hotspots are not visible. If you play this on the flash krpano engine it works fine.

Check this example on iPad, all doors have a textfield hotspot element, but it just load on the first visible area:

http://panographos.com/hap/index.php?espacio=440

Please I need HELP... here is the code I´m using.

Code
    <hotspot name="textfieldhotspot2" url="plugins/textfield.swf"
    		edge="bottomcenter"
    		oy="-70"
    		width="160" height="20"
    		ath="-25.538020945518497" atv="6.45966702894916" 
    		html="[p]Texto Puertas ETIQUETA[/p]"
    		css="p{color:#FFFFFF; font-family:Arial; font-weight:bold; font-size:16; margin-left:5; margin-right:5; text-align:center; }"
    		background="false" alpha="0.8" handcursor="false" enabled="false"
    		autosize="center" zorder="30" textshadow="3.0" textshadowrange="5.0"
    	/>
  • Textfield html5 version doesn't like to load when it is not visible. And when the hotspots are out of view they are not visible..
    you need an onviewchange event to check all hotspots if they are visible, if they are a textfield*optional and set the html attributes again to themselves. Or klaus needs to support this internally.

I have a problem with the textfield plugin on iPad...

You can only see it onstart on the window visible areas, when you turn around the pano the other textfields hotspots are not visible. If you play this on the flash krpano engine it works fine.

Check this example on iPad, all doors have a textfield hotspot element, but it just load on the first visible area:

http://panographos.com/hap/index.php?espacio=440

Please I need HELP... here is the code I´m using.

Code
    <hotspot name="textfieldhotspot2" url="plugins/textfield.swf"
    		edge="bottomcenter"
    		oy="-70"
    		width="160" height="20"
    		ath="-25.538020945518497" atv="6.45966702894916" 
    		html="[p]Texto Puertas ETIQUETA[/p]"
    		css="p{color:#FFFFFF; font-family:Arial; font-weight:bold; font-size:16; margin-left:5; margin-right:5; text-align:center; }"
    		background="false" alpha="0.8" handcursor="false" enabled="false"
    		autosize="center" zorder="30" textshadow="3.0" textshadowrange="5.0"
    	/>

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!