Hotspot Touch on IE 10 / Windows 8 RT very unreliable

• We are currently testing our panoramas with multiple devices and it seems like there is some room for improvements, running it on a Microsoft Surface RT Tablet.

- Movement is kind of slow - it works in general and without visual errors but it is much slower than on iOS or Android devices
    - touching a Hotspot is kind of unreliable, I have to press sometimes 4 or 5 times on a hotspot to activate it - it seems, that it works only on a (non-visible) small spot, like it would be a Checkbox or whatever

I generally had to add the following CSS attributes either to the Body-Element or the Pano-DIV:

-ms-content-zooming: none;
    -ms-touch-action: none;
    -ms-user-select: none;

Without these attributes, every swipe is registered as a forward/backward gesture. I'm not sure about the -ms-content-zooming attribut though - maybe you can skip it.

I guess it would help to add these attributes to the standard output of the droplets.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von McTristan (8. November 2012 um 13:59)

• Hi,

I got my Microsoft Surface tablet yesterday and already started porting krpano to it.

The touch and gesture handling from IE10 is totally different to all other browsers and systems, so it need a special implementation inside the krpano HTML5 viewer. Additionally there are also many other small things that needs to be adjusted for IE10.

That means the next krpano release will also support Windows 8 Tablets.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!