tooltips_thumbs not working

• Hi,

I used to set the tooltips_thumbs variable to "true". After rearranging the files and folders, it does not work any longer, though e.g. the tour editor is still working fine. I could not find a hint in the vtourskin.xml why this happens.

What did I do? I had several tours with overlapping use of scenes. So I made one panos folder with all tours and several html-files with matching xml files to load the right sets. All other folders are used as common sources. But that should not prevent the tooltips to show, right?

Any idea?

Michael

• Hi,

have you maybe mixed up some different versions of vtourskin.xml files - or some others files?
    Or maybe there were still old versions in the browser cache...

Generally it's a bit difficult to speculate what would need to be wrong to get a certain wrong result...
    Just putting files into other folders can not be reason of course!

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thank you Klaus,

yes, I had different vtourskin versions in place and obviously I focused on the tour.xml parameter only. Now its running fine again. Thank you for pushing me in the right direction.

All the best,

Michael

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!