Windows Phone 8 support

• Hi,

the HTML5 viewer works in IE10 in the desktop as expected (both in Metro and classic interface), but it is not working on Windows Phone 8.

Are there any plans to fix the viewer for Windows Phone 8?

Thank you.

• Hi,

the HTML5 viewer works in IE10 in the desktop as expected (both in Metro and classic interface)

This is not fully correct - on IE10 touch devices (like Surface) the touch/multitouch controlling is not working yet - but I have already implemented it for the next krpano version - and there are visible lines at the cube edges - this will be also fixed in the next krpano release.

but it is not working on Windows Phone 8.

I have no Windows Phone 8 device at the moment - only the Surface tablet...
    Can you describe what is not working?
    Display or controlling or all?

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Using a HTC 8x phone running WP8, the panoramas loaded but you could see it only as a static image. The panoramas display was correct (no distortion or missing tiles or anything like that), but it did not have any interactivity.

Would you need us to make any specific tests with the phone, or to make a concrete screenshot or even video?

• I tried my panoramas with Lumia 920 at store and it loaded normally and all the buttons worked but i couldn't move around in the panorama. After a while it started a bit to react to my finger but it was not working at all. Autorotate worked but it moved really slow and lagging. Hope you find a way to improve it so i can happily get 920 for myself :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!