Webkit click event issue

• Hello, I'm having an issue in chrome/safari. Once the pano is loaded (on a desktop) I click down to pan. But my mouse up doesn't seem to be getting triggered. Which is causing continuous panning with out any way of stopping unless the pano is closed. Has anyone else had any issues with click event in chrome/safari?

• Upon further investigation it seems the wmode transparent is what is causing the issue. BUT I need it to be set to transparent because I need html content to overlay on top of the pano at certain times. Has anyone resolved this issue?

• I tried what you said, and it didn't work. So upon further investigation the truth was revealed. You can not use iosslider and krpano on the same page. But I was able to resolve the issue. When you launch the krpano you have to call the method "destroy" on the iosslider. Then everything will work properly in chrome/safari. When you close the krpano you must re-call the iosslider function and re-initialize. Thanks for your help Klaus.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!