Need Help with Pano Script

• I have just downloaded the krpano tools and while I have managed to get it working with the basic editor I am unsure on how to add in extra functions like the combo box, auto rotate etc so looking for somebody to help develop a script for me that can be added to new 360 tours as I go along.

I the tour will mainly be for the ipad but I would like it to autorotate when it loads and also a few others things so if you are able to help me please let me know.

I am happy to pay for the work.

Regards

Lee

• If you look in the KR Pano Viewer folder, the one that came with the tools folder, it has examples and scripts for all of the plugins, combo box, text field etc. Basically you have to add the script to your xml file and upload the .js and .swf files to your virtual tour folder. The scipt tells the pano where to look for the file, the .js and .swf files make it happen. The way I learned was by looking at the examples and just taking it apart and putting it back together, a lot of trial and error...someone correct me if I am wrong on this advice. For autoratate you can add this code to the bottom of your xml file outside of the last scene tag. I am not sure why the below script keeps separating when I copy and paste it, but you can also see what I am talking about here https://krpano.com/docu/xml/#top. I would just read the tools, plugins and documentation sections a lot.

<autorotate enabled="true"

waittime="1.0"

accel="1"

speed="3"

horizon="0"

tofov="90"

/>

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!