resizing viewer flash vs html5

• HI,

I wanted to set the viewer size based on loaded viewer.

Say if flash loaded on desktops it should be sized in pixels not full size initially.

but if loaded html5 on mobile and tablet devices it should be 100% x 100%

can anyone guide me a script for html I can set so the mobile and tablet users get 100% view of viewer but flash viewer can be adjusted for website ?

Thanks in Advance for your help.

Regards
    Mak

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von atomicmak (6. Dezember 2012 um 07:20) aus folgendem Grund: detailed description

• Hi,

what about the surrounding page?
    would that be empty?

wouldn't that look strange, or?
    e.g. on desktop, the pano with fixed size in the left top edge and then on mobile filling the page???

in this case separate page designs for desktop and mobile might be better...

best regards,
    Klaus

• I've website interface where I wanted to fit it for pc/mac

for mobile and tablets like iphone/ipad/android I wanted to use fullscreen layout.

can you guide what script to use to separate the both versions ?

• Hi,

resizing the viewer itself is not the problem (you can change the viewer size by changing the sizes of the html elements) - but regarding to your description you want different html page designs/layouts - and therefore it might be better to use use different html pages instead of restructuring the whole html page dynamically by Javascript code.

Maybe just add a simple Javascript redirection to your 'mobile' page design.
    e.g. here a simple script for redirecting iPhone/iPod or Android Phones:

Code
    <script>
      var ua = navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase();
      if(ua.indexOf("iphone") >= 0 || ua.indexOf("ipod") >= 0 || (ua.indexOf("android") >= 0) && ua.indexOf("mobile") >= 0))
      {
    	window.location = "mobile.html"
      }
    </script>

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!