make vrtour - powerful TOOL

• Hello,
    I made my biggest project with make vrtour and the tour editor saved a lot of time to me.Creating hotspots is very easy. But now I must set right rotation of the arrow manually.

Here is the draft. sample
    On iPad it looks nice because the combobox gets bigger when long text is present - but NOT in Flash version for PC.I did not find how to make the combobox longer according the text...

Now I'd like to have for each scene title and "long title". Do I need to create some new variable for it?

And I am solving how to highlight some scenes in combobox. For example each floor with BOLD font....

• Here is an xml you can use as template.
    I use an external xml for the combobox for example named combobox.xml and ad it as include to the main xml.

In the main xml you need also to ad the action to each scene like this.
    <scene name="scene_2" onstart="box2();" >

<krpano version="1.0.8.15">

<plugin name="combobox" devices="desktop|tablet+android" zorder="10" alpha="0.8" native="false" cbfontstyle="bold" cbfontsize="12" itempadding="10" itemfontsize="16" scale="1" url="plugins/combobox.swf" alturl="plugins/combobox.js" align="topcenter" x="0" y="7" width="330" rowcount="15" height="25" keep="true" onloaded="fillbox();"/>

<plugin name="combobox" devices="ipad" zorder="10" alpha="1" native="false" cbfontstyle="normal" cbfontsize="11" itempadding="10" itemfontsize="14" scale="1" url="plugins/combobox.swf" alturl="plugins/combobox.js" align="topcenter" x="0" y="10" width="350" rowcount="15" height="20" keep="true" onloaded="fillbox();"/>

<plugin name="combobox" devices="iphone" zorder="10" native="false" cbdesignscale="1.5" cbfontsize="16" itempadding="5" itemfontsize="11" scale="1" url="plugins/combobox.swf" alturl="plugins/combobox.js" align="topcenter" x="0" y="5" width="370" rowcount="15" height="30" keep="true" onloaded="fillbox();"/>

<action name="fillbox">
    additem(' Apresentação Video Depoimento', loadscene('scene_1',null,MERGE,BLEND(2)); );
    additem('Presidente Sergio Machado', loadscene('scene_2',null,MERGE,BLEND(2)); );
    additem('Presidente LULA', loadscene('scene_3',null,MERGE,BLEND(2)); );
    </action>

<action name="box1">
    plugin[combobox].selectitem ( Apresentação Video Depoimento));
    </action>

<action name="box2">
    plugin[combobox].selectitem (Presidente Sergio Machado));
    </action>

<action name="box3">
    plugin[combobox].selectitem (Presidente LULA));
    </action>

</krpano>

Hans

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!