You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

martyhr

Intermediate

• "martyhr" started this thread

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 6:05pm

make vrtour - powerful TOOL

Hello,
I made my biggest project with make vrtour and the tour editor saved a lot of time to me.Creating hotspots is very easy. But now I must set right rotation of the arrow manually.

Here is the draft. sample
On iPad it looks nice because the combobox gets bigger when long text is present - but NOT in Flash version for PC.I did not find how to make the combobox longer according the text...

Now I'd like to have for each scene title and "long title". Do I need to create some new variable for it?

And I am solving how to highlight some scenes in combobox. For example each floor with BOLD font....

martyhr

Intermediate

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 9:42pm

i found one mistake so far.
If I change the scene by hotspot, the list in combobox remains unchanged.
This will be hard to find a solution with my poor knowledge *cry*

HansNyb

Professional

Friday, December 7th 2012, 6:20pm

Here is an xml you can use as template.
I use an external xml for the combobox for example named combobox.xml and ad it as include to the main xml.

In the main xml you need also to ad the action to each scene like this.
<scene name="scene_2" onstart="box2();" >

<krpano version="1.0.8.15">

<plugin name="combobox" devices="desktop|tablet+android" zorder="10" alpha="0.8" native="false" cbfontstyle="bold" cbfontsize="12" itempadding="10" itemfontsize="16" scale="1" url="plugins/combobox.swf" alturl="plugins/combobox.js" align="topcenter" x="0" y="7" width="330" rowcount="15" height="25" keep="true" onloaded="fillbox();"/>

<plugin name="combobox" devices="ipad" zorder="10" alpha="1" native="false" cbfontstyle="normal" cbfontsize="11" itempadding="10" itemfontsize="14" scale="1" url="plugins/combobox.swf" alturl="plugins/combobox.js" align="topcenter" x="0" y="10" width="350" rowcount="15" height="20" keep="true" onloaded="fillbox();"/>

<plugin name="combobox" devices="iphone" zorder="10" native="false" cbdesignscale="1.5" cbfontsize="16" itempadding="5" itemfontsize="11" scale="1" url="plugins/combobox.swf" alturl="plugins/combobox.js" align="topcenter" x="0" y="5" width="370" rowcount="15" height="30" keep="true" onloaded="fillbox();"/>

<action name="fillbox">
additem(' Apresentação Video Depoimento', loadscene('scene_1',null,MERGE,BLEND(2)); );
additem('Presidente Sergio Machado', loadscene('scene_2',null,MERGE,BLEND(2)); );
additem('Presidente LULA', loadscene('scene_3',null,MERGE,BLEND(2)); );
</action>

<action name="box1">
plugin[combobox].selectitem ( Apresentação Video Depoimento));
</action>

<action name="box2">
plugin[combobox].selectitem (Presidente Sergio Machado));
</action>

<action name="box3">
plugin[combobox].selectitem (Presidente LULA));
</action>

</krpano>

Hans

martyhr

Intermediate

Saturday, December 8th 2012, 2:35pm

Hans, thanks a lot !
I will do it and let you know.
marty

martyhr

Intermediate

Saturday, December 15th 2012, 2:18am

Hans, thanks again.

I forced to work it .

I used <action name="box3"> and onstart="box(3);" to my original XML.

Marty

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "martyhr" (Dec 15th 2012, 2:53am)