You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 4:59pm

unknown action: addiditem for ComboBox

What are the rules for calling addIdItem for ComboBox? I am trying to dynamically create new combobox items at a later time and I get "unknown action" error. When I call addIdItem at the scene creation it works fine. *confused*

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 6:04pm

What are the rules for calling addIdItem for ComboBox? I am trying to dynamically create new combobox items at a later time and I get "unknown action" error. When I call addIdItem at the scene creation it works fine. *confused*

try this :

Quoted

Tuesday, December 18th 2012, 7:18pm

Hi,

the calling context/environment is important here!

When the actions/the code will be called from an event from the plugin itself, then it is possible to access the attributes and actions from the plugin directly.
e.g.

Source code

<plugin name="combobox" ... onclick="addIdItem(...);" ...

But when the actions will be called from an other plugin or an 'unrelated' action, then it is necessary to specify the 'full path/address' (like 'plugin[name].action()') to the plugin action/attribute.
e.g.

Source code

<plugin name="combobox" ...
<plugin name="test" ... onclick="plugin[combobox].addIdItem(...);"  ...

Best regards,
Klaus