Combobox text still stays, despite combobox itself is tweened to fade out

• Dear Klaus and other Krpano specs,

I've made my first VT on Krpano recently. First, let me say a huge thanks for such a wonderful engine, its possibilities are endless!!!

I am interpreter/translator by profession, but nevertheless, lack of the programming experience failed to stop me from learning Krpano features.

So, the tour itself is a restaurant near Yalta, Crimea. Here is the link below:

I and our programmer spent some tricky hours while repainting original combobox in Flash CS4, it seems to fit well in the overall design.
    But there is just one issue left unsolved. In the menu below, in the right part of it, there is a button in the middle (the hint in Russian is 'скрыть список') which tweens the upper design curves and combobox to fade away or fade in. (See the attached photo).

When I test it in the standalone FlashPlayer, everything works perfect. But if I open swf in the browser, or when we test it on-line, the upper element fades away and combobox fades also, BUT the black text is still displayed hovering on the pano.

Please, maybe someone knows what the problem here may be. I'd appreciate your help very much!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

______SOLVED___________

We just skipped the problem and made the upper plugin move upwards out of visible area and then return back.

The updated tour is here (Flash Only)

http://vt-colonnada.most-inform.com/

If you have any remarks or comments on the tour itself, I'd appreciate critical reviews very much.

With best regards,

Alexey

• Hi,

When I test it in the standalone FlashPlayer, everything works perfect. But if I open swf in the browser, or when we test it on-line, the upper element fades away and combobox fades also, BUT the black text is still displayed hovering on the pano.

That's a typical Flashplayer limitation - changing the alpha of a text doesn't work in same cases. A workaround should be to set the Flash blendMode setting of the textfield/combobox element to 'LAYER'.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!