You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

floz

Trainee

• "floz" started this thread

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 10:54pm

[Combobox / Flash] Make plugin.alpha hide the box AND text

Not sure if this is a bug, but if I set the opacity of the combobox, the box itself becomes translucent, but there is still the writing there.

This works fine on HTML5, but not in Flash.

I'm actually looking for a way to not have the box itself at all, but only the pop-out it produces, but that's a separate thing.

Wednesday, January 9th 2013, 7:42pm

Hi,
Not sure if this is a bug, but if I set the opacity of the combobox, the box itself becomes translucent, but there is still the writing there.
This is a bug of the combobox Flash component it self - the internal Flash elements doesn't use the 'layer' blendModes to enable alpha-blending the texts. Fixed that is not possible.

Quoted

I'm actually looking for a way to not have the box itself at all, but only the pop-out it produces, but that's a separate thing.
Have you tried visible="false" and using the openlist(), closelist() actions?
I'm not sure yet, but I think that should work...

Best regards,
Klaus

floz

Trainee

• "floz" started this thread

Wednesday, January 9th 2013, 10:05pm

Ah, the devil's in the detail. Thanks Klaus, I never thought of trying visible=false, as I thought that would hide everything. But I now got exactly what I want, just the pop-out list, not the box itself. As always, thank you for your quick and spot-on help!