view zoom limit on 360 video

• Hi,

Using paid krpano to show an underwater 360 video I created as seen here:

http://subsurfacemedia.com/immersive-underwater-360-video/

One issue I have yet to resolve is getting 'lost' when zooming in too far. I would like limit the zoom depth. I tried doing so with limits in the 'view' tag, but nothing seems to work for me. I'm wondering if there is a bug where zoom and fov limits don't work on video as they would on still images. Does anyone know if zoom and FOV limits work on video in krpano?

Thank you,
    briand123

• <view hlookat="0" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="130" fovmin="110" fovmax="130" limitview="range" vlookatmin="-100" vlookatmax="50" hlookatmin="-180" hlookatmax="180" />

Ideal settings for zoom fov *evil*

• Thank you for the tips. I was using the fovmin and fovmax which had no effect until I added the fovtype="MFOV". This is what I have now which works on the first load of my scene.

<view hlookat="-150" vlookat="0" fovtype="MFOV" fov="120" fovmin="75" fovmax="130" limitview="range" />

What I need to solve now is a problem where the above limit have no effect if I jump to the scene using a hot spot or map point link. I jump into the scene using this within the hot spot plugin tag.

onclick="looktohotspot(spot1); loadscene(scene1, null, MERGE, NOBLEND);"

Anyway, I'm getting closer and thanks for the helpful tip on the MFOV value for fovtype.

briand123

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!