HTML5 textfield layer bug.

• I wanted to have the title text aligned in center and with a background so I changed the textfield layer from this

<layer name="skin_title" zorder="5" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" align="lefttop" edge="leftbottom" width="95%" height="40" autoheight="true" x="5" y="-3" enabled="false" background="false" border="false" css="text-align:left; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:Verdana; font-weight:normal; font-size:16px;font-style:italic;" textshadow="1" visible="false" />

to this

<layer name="skin_title" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" align="lefttop" edge="leftbottom" width="100%" height="32" autoheight="true" x="0" y="-1" zorder="5" enabled="false" background="true" border="false" css=" text-align:center; color:#000000; font-family:Verdana; font-weight:normal; font-size:16px;" textshadow="0" visible="false" />

Everything works fine on flash but in HTML5 both iPad and desktop the layer only loads in full 100% width on the first pano. When I load the next one it only loads with the width of the text and aligned to the left.

Hans

• Hi Klaus, is there a bug with changing text within an dragable textfield layer in HTML with autoheight="true" set?
    When I turn off autoheight the text is visible but cuts off, but when I enable it no text is visible. I am loading text from another xml doc and populating the same masked text layer each time:

my layers:

Code
    <layer name="title" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" visible="false" children="false" parent="textbox" enabled="false" width="1024" zorder="97" align="topcenter" y="15" border="false" background="false" css="p{text-align:center; color:#E3E3E3; font-family:Ringbearer; font-weight:normal; font-size:36px;}" keep="true" />

<layer name="textmask" type="container" visible="false" parent="textbox" align="lefttop" x="30" y="90" width="40%" height="60%" zorder="96" bgcolor="0xFFFFFF" enabled="true" bgalpha="0" maskchildren="true" keep="true" >

<layer name="text" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" visible="false" children="false" align="lefttop" x="0" y="0" width="100%" autoheight="true" border="false" background="false" css="p{text-align:left; color:#E3E3E3; font-family:Ringbearer; font-weight:normal; font-size:18px;}" ondown="draglayer_text(start,290);" keep="true" />
    </layer>

my action to populate the textfield from a reference to another xml file which is loaded in:

Code
    set(layer[text].y,0);     
    set(layer[text].css, text-align:left; color:#FFFFFF; font-family:Ringbearer; font-weight:normal; font-size:18px;); 
    set(layer[text].html, get(data[get(itemdesc)].content));

does that look ok or is there a bug in the HTML side with the dargagble layers?

Thanks

Edited once, last by peasn: took out vcenter="true" as I was just testing with it before. Still broken unfortunately (February 12, 2013 at 2:38 PM).

• Hi,

is there a bug with changing text within an dragable textfield layer in HTML with autoheight="true" set?

Do you mean the HTML5 textfield? - If yes, there is an known bug with autoheight=true in the current version, which will be fixed in the next release.

Btw - when a element is made 'dragable' by xml scripts, then this is not related to the element (e.g. a textfield plugin) itself.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!