You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 18th 2013, 9:45am

[Critical] - Zorder issue with IE9 (64-bit)

Hi Klaus,

My virtual tour has some buttons at bottom (which is normally coming perfect in all the browsers even in IE9-32bit).
However, While testing the same virtual tour my buttons are gone behind of the bottom band. This is happening most of the times.
Is this problem with "zorder with IE9 - 64bit"? or Is this problem with "flash player (version 11) and IE9-64bit"?

Attached is the screen shot taken from IE9-64bit (where main navigation buttons gone behind the bottom control bar band).

Could you please spread some light on this issue?

Thanks
pratiks has attached the following image:
  • IE964bit.jpg

Tuesday, January 22nd 2013, 6:59pm

Hi,

can you show a link?
krpano itself should normally work the same in all Flashplayers regardless if 32 or 64bit...
Maybe the 64bit Flashplayer has a specific display bug, but currently I don't know about one...

Best regards,
Klaus

Friday, January 25th 2013, 5:34am

Hi Klaus,

Sorry for late reply.

You check out the demo at: (where the zOrder problem arise)
http://iceportal.com/brochures/ice/broch…lang=en&index=0

However, below is the same link (calling same XML), there is just change in 'did' parameter in URL. And the below link is working perfect as intended.
http://iceportal.com/brochures/ice/broch…lang=en&index=0

Could you please provide more insight on this?

Thanks

Friday, January 25th 2013, 11:31am

Hi,

sorry, but I can't reproduce it on my system.

What Flashplayer version are you using in IE?
And have your tried disabling the Flashplayer hardware acceleration (right-click)?
It can be also a Flashplayer/IE rendering/composting bug.

Best regards,
Klaus

Monday, January 28th 2013, 4:58am

Hi Klaus,

My system is Windows7 (64-bit).
I am using Flash player version (11.5.506.146) on IE9 (64-bit).

I have tried by enable and disable the "Hardware acceleration" from settings on IE9 (64-bit), but it is not working either way. (icons are still coming behind of the bottom bar).

Thanks

Friday, February 1st 2013, 1:51pm

Hi Klaus,

Could you please looked into this issue?

Thanks

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 11:51am

Hi,

Quoted

Could you please looked into this issue?
I have already done that and now I have done once more - but still:

Quoted

sorry, but I can't reproduce it on my system.
But its very strange of course when you say that the one link is working but the basically identical other one not...

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 1:27pm

Hi Klaus,

Yes, it is very strange.
are you checking the links on Windows 7 (64-bit) or with (32-bit)?

I have Windows7 (64-bit) with IE9 (64-bit) installed.

This specific problem only occurs only with 64-bit system (Windows and IE9).

Thanks

Tuesday, February 5th 2013, 4:41pm

Hi,

I have tested with Windows 7 64bit and IE9-64bit - yes, your link is not working there, but when I try to rebuild the example locally it is working...

Btw1 - why are you loading the button images via textfields and not directly?
Btw2 - you could also try updating the krpano viewer, there were no changes regarding zorder but maybe it helps in your special case...

Best regards,
Klaus

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 8:33am

Hi Klaus,

Actually previously I have tried calling images directly. But our main target devices was Android and iOS and on those devices direct images caused a problem, hence i have used textfields to call the images.

Did you mean to update the "krpano.swf" with latest one?

However, Please let me know if you find anything related to this issue.
--
Thanks
pratiks