• Hi,

I've just updated a tile by inserting a small image. I was expecting that the panoviewer presentation would also change. Just maybe my servers (offsite) haven't updated but I'm beginning to think that I need to run the whole process from the start to recreate the tiles.

Is this the case?

If so what is the point of having the tiles in the public directory?

• There is no need to rerun. In fact, the tools were created to help you. You don't even really need to use them ( but they make it a lot easier ). Perhaps your computer cache has stored the original picture. Clear the cache.

• There is no need to rerun. In fact, the tools were created to help you. You don't even really need to use them ( but they make it a lot easier ). Perhaps your computer cache has stored the original picture. Clear the cache.

Thanks Jarredja for taking the time to reply.

I've still haven't worked it out, but I'll refer back to the web developer. Maybe it was done via 'kolor' software and the panoviewer is more for viewing and somehow its part of the swf file or something. don't know its a bit strange. Maybe the tiles are being made on the fly because when I change them they seem to revert back next time I go in and check...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!