bing map for vtour krpanotools-1.0.8.15

• Hello
    I'm trying to customize the use of bing map

I did get it to work at some point but there are too many coding variables to really understand. Below is what I got so far.
    http://at-bangkok.com/virtualtours/centara_bangkok/map.html

There are 2 xml files the vtourskin and the tour xml files. to adjust the position and enable the map is done on the vtour.xml To adjust global display I believe it is done on the vtourskin.xml. Correct me if Im' wrong.

I'm trying to make the map smaller (bottom left 350px X 350px) and more zoomed in. I used this code on the vtour.xml do it. The blue code is to change display of map to be 350px X350px and the red code is to make it zoom in more, but it did not change anything. Please let me know what I've done wrong?

<layer name="skin_map" state="closed" url="" flash_url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/bingmaps.swf" html5_url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/bingmaps.js" visible="false" align="leftbottom" x="10" y="10" width="350" height="350"
    bgcolor="0x000000" bgalpha="0.5"
    maptype="satellite"
    onmapready="loadscene(0); zoomToSpotsExtent();">
    <maptypecontrol visible="true" align="bottomleft" x="5" y="5" buttonalign="v" />
    <radar visible="false" headingoffset="0" />
    <spotstyle name="DEFAULT" url="vtourskin_mapspot.png" activeurl="vtourskin_mapspotactive.png" edge="bottom" x="-5" y="-8" scale="0.5" />
    <layer name="skin_map_zoom_in" url="vtourskin.png" visible="false" crop="9|512|46|64" align="right" x="0" y="-40" zorder="2" ondown="layer[skin_map].zoomin(); skin_buttonglow(get(name));" onup="skin_buttonglow(null);" />
    <layer name="skin_map_zoom_out" url="vtourskin.png" visible="false" crop="73|512|46|64" align="right" x="0" y="+40" zorder="2" ondown="layer[skin_map].zoomout(); skin_buttonglow(get(name));" onup="skin_buttonglow(null);" />

Attached is also the xml
    Thank You!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!