Loading an xml string in the HTML5 version of krpano

• Hello everybody,

I think I'm turning crazy over this *g*
    I understand how to load an xml string in the flash version (use addVariable in JS and add an onstart that will load the xml).

But, when krpano is in html5 mode, it does absolutely nothing! Just displays a black screen and nothing more.
    I've tried every possible encoding option, pure xml string, encoding the &, encoding all special chars with percentage chars, etc.
    krpano just doesn't care, even when I use the call method. I can trace some text but it just doesn't care about the loadxml instruction it seems.

Even if I use a very simple string like

Code
    <krpano version="1.8.0.15">
            <include url="/phonyxml.xml" />
    </krpano>

Absolutely nothing happens (even though, when loaded normally as an xml file, it displays an error saying it can't find the file (normal behaviour).

I don't know what to do next.

Help?
    Thanks! *tongue*

• I see,

Well, as I said, I was just trying to display an error message.
    The fact is I can't get any feedback from the HTML5 version apart from the console.

Do you have an extremely basic xml string that could work? I have tried a lot of encodings and different variations but I still get the black screen even with a basic xml string with just one image file..

Edit : Hmmmm, wow, I think I could finally get it to work. I feel dumb. I was missing a side of the cube and had no error message. Apparently using single quotes to enclose attributes is also a no-no.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!