using update to update tours created with autopano tour...

• I am having a related issue. I am trying to use update to update tours created with autopano tour.

I bought the html plug in as I want to make old projects (created with autopano tour) html5 compliant. I discovered the update tool which looks amazing!
    I can't get the projects to work under html5. I changed the html to include:

Code
    <script src="tour.js"></script><div id="pano" style="width:100%; height:100%;">	<noscript><table style="width:100%;height:100%;"><tr style="valign:middle;"><td><div style="text-align:center;">ERROR:<br/><br/>Javascript not activated<br/><br/></div></td></tr></table></noscript>	<script>		embedpano({swf:"DOLPHIN.swf", xml:"DOLPHIN.xml", target:"pano", html5:"auto", passQueryParameters:true});	</script></div>

I also added the .js file to the folder that was copied from a virtual tour created with the droplet.
    The tour works great with flash! It doesn't work with html5 ""FATAL ERROR dolphin.xml loading or parsing failed!
    If I change the text in the html file to a different html file ie. DOLPHIN1.xml it works! However as the original file has not loaded, there is no menu, buttons, logos etc. It only plays the single pano...
    I have been trying to find a solution for a few hours and I have no solution. Therefore I am hoping you guys maybe able to assist by suggesting something very obvious!

• Hi,

(first as quick note - I have moved your post here to this separate thread, because it wasn't related to the thread where you have posted it)

As already explained by mail - when you are getting a 'parsing' error - your xml file is not fully valid.
    Try checking it by directly opening it in the Browser.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!