• So the hotspots are automatically saved as .swf which wont work in html5. I guess the hotspot will need to be a png?

Is there a cheats way (code) to change the choice from a .swf file to a .png file rather than changing each line of code referring to the hotspot?

Bear in mind, I have over 60 virtual tours and each one typically has 5 hotspots linking to other tours!

Many thanks in advance!

• Hi,

yes - just use a <style> for all hotspots and just assign that style to the hotspots.

e.g. see the examples in the viewer download package or look into the 'templates/xml/hotspots/' folder from the tools download package.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks Klaus!

But I dont know how to implement it. *unsure* I looked in templates and the code there didnt make it any clearer for me.

I Hve looked at this, and other things for several hours! As a test, I changed spot1.swf to a png file in the code. It worked fine running under flash, but nothing showed up in html5. So I am baffled!

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give!

Code
    <krpano version="1.0.8">    <!-- actions to perform while loading -->    <events onxmlcomplete="littleplanetintro();"/>    <events onloadcomplete="unselectmapspots();plugin[combobox].selectitem(THIRD FLOORSKY DECK);selectmapspot(mapspot65);"/>    <!--************** Panorama *******************************************************************-->    <!--@File="OCEANFRONT64.xml" @PanoName="THIRD FLOORSKY DECK" @FilePath="/Volumes/ITS RICH/JOBSITE VISIONS/9 OCEAN FRONT WEST/IMAGES/360/64 THIRD FLOORSKY DECKb.jpg"-->    <panoview h="0" v="0" fov="90"/>    <!-- view parameters -->    <view fisheye="0" limitview="lookat" vlookatmin="-90" vlookatmax="90" maxpixelzoom="1.0" fovmax="90" fov="90" hlookat="0" vlookat="0"/>    <action name="setlittleplanet">set(view.stereographic,true);set(view.fisheye,1.0);set(view.limitview, lookat);set(view.vlookatmin,	-90);set(view.vlookatmax,	90);set(view.fov,150);set(view.fovmax,150);set(view.hlookat,0);set(view.vlookat,90);set(display.flash10,off);set(display.details,14);</action>    <action name="tweennormalview">tween(view.hlookat,0, 1.5, easeInOutQuad);tween(view.vlookat,0, 1.5, easeInOutQuad);tween(view.fov,90, 1.5, easeInOutQuad );tween(view.maxpixelzoom,1.0, 1.5, easeInOutQuad );tween(view.fisheye, 0.0, 1.5, easeInOutQuad, WAIT);set(display.flash10,on);set(view.limitview, lookat);set(view.vlookatmin,-90);set(view.vlookatmax,90);set(view.hlookatmin,0);set(view.hlookatmax,360);set(view.maxpixelzoom,1.0);set(view.fovmax,90);</action>    <!-- preview image -->    <preview url="OCEANFRONTdata/OCEANFRONT64/preview.jpg"/>    <!-- the pano itself -->    <image type="CUBE">        <left url="OCEANFRONTdata/OCEANFRONT64/3.jpg"/>        <front url="OCEANFRONTdata/OCEANFRONT64/0.jpg"/>        <right url="OCEANFRONTdata/OCEANFRONT64/1.jpg"/>        <back url="OCEANFRONTdata/OCEANFRONT64/2.jpg"/>        <up url="OCEANFRONTdata/OCEANFRONT64/4.jpg"/>        <down url="OCEANFRONTdata/OCEANFRONT64/5.jpg"/>    </image>    <!--************** Hotspots and lensflares ***************************************************-->    <hotspot name="spot0" onclick="action(closeglobalobjects);loadpano(OCEANFRONT63.xml);" url="OCEANFRONTdata/graphics/spots/spot1.swf" ath="457.922" atv="3.64162"/>    <hotspot name="spot1" onclick="action(closeglobalobjects);loadpano(OCEANFRONT57.xml);" url="OCEANFRONTdata/graphics/spots/spot1.swf" ath="415.325" atv="18.2081"/>    <!-- close all hotspots -->	</krpano>
  • Hi,

your posted xml code looks liked from Panotour, or?

First - make sure that you use the latest krpano version!

Second - please look at the 'examples\xml-usage\animated-hotspots\' example from the krpano viewer download package.

e.g. define the hotspot style and animation code once: (code copied from that mentioned example)

and then just set - style="hotspot_ani_white" - in the <hotspot> elements.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!