You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Adrian-opticalfx" started this thread

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 2:10pm

Help with a navigation bar please

This one has me confused and I hope one of you geniuses can work out my error.

http://coop.smartvirtualtours.com

I am putting this tour together and want the navigation on the left to slide off the screen as I click the close button but it pauses then just disappears. When I then click the open and close buttons it slides smoothly.

Any thoughts?

The code from the tour.xml page is here:

Source code

<!-- Sidebar navigation -->

<plugin name="menubar" handcursor="false" url="hotspots/black-bg.png" devices="!iphone|!ipad"  keep="true" zorder="79" align="centerleft" scalechildren="true" />
	<plugin name="closemenu" url="hotspots/open.png" keep="true" parent="menubar" zorder="82" visible="true" alpha="0" align="centerleft"  edge="centerleft" x="210" y="10" onclick="closemenu();"/>	    	
	<plugin name="openmenu" url="hotspots/open.png" keep="true"  zorder="84" align="centerleft" edge="centerleft" x="0" y="10" visible="false" onclick="openmenu();"/>

<action name="closemenu">
		set(plugin[closemenu].visible,false);
		tween(plugin[menubar].x, -280, 1, default, set(plugin[openmenu].visible,true); );
	</action>

<action name="openmenu">
		set(plugin[openmenu].visible,false);
		tween(plugin[menubar].x, 0, 1, default, set(plugin[closemenu].visible,true); );
	</action>
Many thanks,

Adrian Salisbury, UK
Smart Virtual Tours

Umalo

Professional

Wednesday, January 30th 2013, 7:39pm

- add openmenu(); at startup -> this will to the trick for you ;)

onstart="startup();set(view.architectural,1.0);lookat(-11, 0, 100);openmenu();">

edit: And crop that not needed part of black-bg.png. (1265*2000) Only left side where the menu is, is needed. Example in att.
Umalo has attached the following image:
  • black-bg.png

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Umalo" (Jan 31st 2013, 12:36am)

• "Adrian-opticalfx" started this thread

Wednesday, February 6th 2013, 12:39pm

Thank you for your help Umalo, very simple work around I wouldn't have thought of.

*smile*
Many thanks,

Adrian Salisbury, UK
Smart Virtual Tours