• I am working on an important piece of code, that has to function both in ipad and flash.
    Now I'm more secure in coding, and I start to understand where there is something that maybe does not work as I whish.
    I'm using some image plugins on the stage to act as interface, and the scenes are different states of the same situation, hence I do want to keep always the same view.
    All plugins were using keep="true" to be kept omoong scenes.
    And loadscene had the KEEPVIEW parameter to allow mantaining of the interface on the screen.
    all ok with flash, but ends up loosing everything on the screen on iOS.
    Looks like iOS - html5, needs the MERGE parameter in loadscene. Without it it ignores the keep parameter in layers.
    It took me a while to understand this, and another while in this helpful forum,( god bless you all!!!)to understand that you can give COMBINATION of parameters to loadscene.

Code
    loadscene(scene_plus,null,MERGE|KEEPVIEW,BLEND);

this works. the sign" | "gives you the possibility to combine the parameters.
    For non-coders seeing something in an example is the only way to understand thai it is feasible... When I realized it I re-read the documentation and it was clear, but comprehension comes later.
    Do you know if capital letters in MERGE KEEPVIEW etc. are mandatory?

I hope it helps.
    Luca Vascon

• Hi,

Looks like iOS - html5, needs the MERGE parameter in loadscene. Without it it ignores the keep parameter in layers.

This is an 'unindented' behavior (=bug ) of course.
    In the next release, the keep will work also without MERGE.

Zitat

Do you know if capital letters in MERGE KEEPVIEW etc. are mandatory?

The case doesn't matter here, they are only written in upper-case for better readability because they are important.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!