ipad2 + 1.0.8.15 - Scene title not updating during autotour and missing interface

• Hi,

I have the 1.0.8.15 build and I used the "MAKE VTOUR (MULTIRES) droplet.bat" to create a tour then edited the xml to run an autotour as per examples elsewhere on this forum. The sequeunce runs fine on the PC but with an ipad2 it doesnt change the scene title text when a new pano is loaded via the autotour, i am using code like the following

Code
    if(step == 1, loadscene(myscene1, null, MERGE, BLEND(2)); wait(blend); lookto(-31, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), linear(5), true); inc(step); ); 

if(step == 2, loadscene(myscene2, null, MERGE, BLEND(2)); wait(blend); lookto(25, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), linear(5), true); inc(step); ); 
    etc...

If i click and interupt the tour then the title gets updated. I am trying to get it to update as it loads the new scene, can anyone suggest a way to do this ? I tried adding wait(0) after the wait(blend) in the above but that deosnt seem to make any difference.

The other issue I get on the ipad2 is that after a while the standrard interface (buttons, thumbnails etc.) disappear, the autotour continues to work but the interface is gone and does not return when I take control of panning again. I have to close the browser window and open it again. I dont think this is an issue with my code as it works happily on the PC, is anyone else experiencing the same issues with this build?

Thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!