• Hello Klaus,

Could I ask you to explain a bit more how the tooltips_mapspots are supposed to work? do I have to set anything in the tour.xml under the scene or is it supposed to automatically pick
    up the name from title? Same for the tooltips_hotspots.

Thanks in advance

Robert

Code
    <!-- set skin settings: bingmaps? gyro? -->
    	<skin_settings bingmaps="true" bingmaps_key="As_rw9I12krT1JZ8Waqx7Y8tw44_ywioT8xC35kN_uenTnAhVA8udZV7JuKCuvUp" bingmaps_zoombuttons="true"
    	               gyro="true"
    	               thumbswidth="120" thumbsheight="80" thumbspadding="10" thumbscrop="" thumbsopened="false"
    	               tooltips_thumbs="false" tooltips_hotspots="true" tooltips_mapspots="true"
    	               controlbar_offset="20"
    	               />
  • Hi,

just look into the vtourskin.xml - e.g. here:

Code
    <style name="skin_hotspotstyle" url="vtourskin_hotspot.png" scale="0.5" edge="top" oy="0"
    	   	onclick="if(linkedscene, tween(scale,0.25,0.5); tween(oy,-20,0.5); tween(alpha,0,0.5); looktohotspot(); loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); skin_updatescroll(); );"
    	   	onhover="if(skin_settings.tooltips_hotspots, if(linkedscene, showtext(get(scene[get(linkedscene)].title),SKIN_TOOLTIPS)) );"
    	   	/>

The text is taken from the scene title of the 'linkedscene' that was set on the hotspot.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!