KR Pano Video Start Screen

• Hi all,

I am using KR pano video plug in. Video page shows up with a blank screen. Just Kr pano video player bar at the bottom. (You could find screenshot in attachments)

How could I show the video's first picture in the start up screen ? And how could I show play icon on that picture like Youtube ?

I will be glad if you have code examples for implementing this.

Thanks all..

• Hi,

the videoplayer plugin will show the first frame of the video as soon as the Flashplayer has loaded the video so far to be able to provide the first frame.

Make sure that your server transfers the video correctly - that means, no server gzip compression for video files - this would delay the video decoding until the video is fully transfered.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

the videoplayer plugin will show the first frame of the video as soon as the Flashplayer has loaded the video so far to be able to provide the first frame.

Make sure that your server transfers the video correctly - that means, no server gzip compression for video files - this would delay the video decoding until the video is fully transfered.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Klaus, and how can we know if the server transfers it correctly?
    I´m asking, cause I have some problems with my video in tour - it has alpha channel, and behaves strangely: while in all browsers it works OK offline, online 1/ it is not transparent at all and 2/ seems, that only first frame is loaded like U said, but video does not start (thus there is only black rectangle)... Can it be a problem of gzip compression? or some proxy,or my internet provider - related problem? Maybe U remember, I already had a problem with worse quality of tour online - U told me, that it is because of provider´s compression ( I am in the mountains and have A1, cause only they are covering this area...). Can such compression have an influence on showing the video with alpha?

Best regards,
    Igor Socha

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!