Idiots guide needed please.

• I need somebody to please advise how to get my tours running on the Samsung galaxy.

I have bought the html5 upgrade but am unsure how to make it all work.

Please could you go through it step by step and a very big contract relies on me getting tours working on Samsung galaxy tabs.

If they need to upgrade or install apps that is fine but I will have to give them a list of what to do.

I also need to make sure that I'm building the tours correctly and adding the right parts.

Like I said an idiots guide please as I'm new to krpano.

Thanks in advance.

Martin.

• I Think this depends on what system you have.

You could have both an old Galaxy Tab with Android 2.3 or it can be an Android 4.0 or the latest 4.2.1

Only the last one can show HTML5 CSS panos properly

You can probably install flash on all of them but you need to do it from the ADOBE Archive if you do not have it installed.

I do have an Galaxy Note 2 with the latest Jelly Bean 4.2.1 and It works fine with both Flash and HTML5 however you need to keep the cubefaces at 1024 pixels for the HTML5 panos to work.

Hans

• No your size is correct 1024pixels which you get with the default settings of the tools but it maybe that your friend is using Firefox or another browser which does not have good support for HTML5. If it has Android 4.0 it may also work bad in some way also with the default browser. I tried an Samsung tablet with 4.0 yesterday and got the typical corrupt image showing up. It may also just show a single cubeface.

Hans

• So if my cube face is ok is there a work around to get it viewing correctly. I was told that using opera would help but he sill had issues. I need to get these tours working on a Samsung somehow even if it involves using another browser or modifying settings in the tablets.

Again thanks for your help on this issue.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!