onvideocomplete execute before end of video...

• Hello, I have a strange issue with onvideocomplete :
    A first video is played at the beginning of the pano, a the end of this video I remove the video and play another one in loop and display a ? hotspot image.

All was working fine when I just displayed the first video and at the end played the second one in loop, but now I added a hotspot to be displayed with the second video the first one stops before it's end...

Here is the pano : http://360images.fr/hall6/

here is the code :

what is wrong with this code, I just can't find where is the problem..

Many thanx !

• Hum, it looks onvideocomplete action is buggy :
    If I have several videos with onvideocomplete action setup it will execute the action after video duration even if the video isn't played...

In my case I have the first video which plays automatic (pauseonstart="false") and should execute onvideocomplete="videostep2()" after 14" and the second video which isn't played automatic (pausedonstart="true") with the same onvideocomplete="videostep2()" and it's duration is 9".
    The onvideocomplete is executed after 9" instead of 14" even if the second video isn't played...

Is there an other solution wich works to execute an action when video played is finished ?

Thanx !

• It works if I check if video1 is complete in the action launched by onvideocomplete:

<action name="videostep2">
    if(hotspot[video1].iscomplete,
    removehotspot(video1);
    set(hotspot[video2].visible,true);
    hotspot[video2].play();
    set(hotspot[what].visible,true);,)
    </action>

So I guess onvideocomplete doesn't work correctly and launches action after video duration even if video isn't played ???

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!