• Hello Klaus,

I've just began to use Combobox plugin to display a list of available scenes in mobile versions of my virtual tours and I noticed an issue I want to report to you.

In my current project I have a huge scene list and some of them are hidden down below the shown ones, so, users have to manually scroll down to get them. My fear is that in some cases, as many of my users ain't that familiar with this feature, they may think that the displayed ones are the only ones available and not drag the list to see the hidden ones.

As I see from the Combobox plugin description https://krpano.com/plugins/combobox/#top there is a scrollbar or something similar into desktop flash version of the plugin, but in the JS version there is none available as far as I see.

My proposed solution to this issue is very simple, maybe if you add a small white/black to transparent gradient at the top and bottom of the list, that may work as a clue for users to see that there are more scenes hidden up/below. That's basically how iOS manages this same option and because of that is a more universal way of doing it. I've already tried to implement this by customizing the image plugin but it doesn't works as plugin's image is below the text layer in the plugin and transparency doesn't cover it.

Is just a suggestion and hope it works.

Best regards

Luis

• I did notice that too but I have another concern.

On my tours I have both the combo box and the thumbnails.

If I click on the drop-down from the combo box while the thumbnails are showing, it will change to the thumbnail at the bottom and highlight it which is great but if I click on the thumbnail at the bottom, it does not reflect the change on the combo box.

Example I have

Thumbnails
    Living_Room, Both_Room, Dining_Room, Master_Bed_Room

Combo box the same
    Living_Room
    Both_Room
    Dining_Room
    Master_Bed_Room

If I click on Dining_Room from combo box, it will highlight the Dining_Room thumbnail at the bottom
    But on the other hand, if I click on Dining_Room from the thumbnail section, it does not change in the combo Box so I am am on Dining_Room for the thumbnail but it is showing "Living_Room" on the combo box select on top.

Is there a way to sync these?

Thank you

• Update the combo box dynamically on clicking the thumbnail to reflect and update the clicked scene on the combo box.
    Use
    plugin[name_of_combobox_plugin].selectIdItem(item_selected);
    item_selected is the parameter you will pass as an item of the combo box list.

Regards,

Poll.

• I'm trying to get this to work without success,

The combo box list doesn't update for me. Any idea why?

This is what I have as action to the combo box:

Edited once, last by Islander (September 6, 2017 at 8:13 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!