How to manage custom hotspots?

• Hi, I'm new to Panotour Pro 1.8 I can't find a way to use an hotspot that is different from the ones available in the Hotspot Editor: Polygon, Rectangle, Point... I need to use several different icons like arrows pointing in various directions, Information Icons and other custom icons. How can I make them part of the available hotspots? Have I to access or modify the program? How?
    Please help.

• Panotour uses Krpano so it would be the same as using Krpano BUT the way that software writes the code can be intimidating. You could follow the paths to locate the original hotspots and place your new hotspots there. Then you would only have to change the filename in your code to make a new hotspot image work.

Hope that helps.

• Thank you Jarredia it helps, I'll try. Anyway yes I would had to post this quesiton in the Kolor forum! *wink*

It is also possible to choose your own file when making hotspots in PAnoTour. When you have marked a hotspot you can add you own "object"
    Clever is to keep that file in your project folder. You can also set it as "standard" however you have to add the pixel width and height,

Best regards - Stefan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!