kmakemultires is not recognized as an internal or external command

• First of all Hello to everybody as it's my first post.

I'm a photographer based in Dublin Ireland. Recently I have started to do spherical panoramas which looks like a good fun At the moment I'm facing a problem with krpano tools which I cant solve on my own.

After dragging and dropping a panorama on a most of droplets I'm getting an error "is not recognized as an internal or external command".

Please see attached below. I'm on windows 7 Ultimate 64bit and I'm using last tools 1.0.8.15. Few days ago everything was working perfect but now,
    whatever I do it doesn't.

Any help much appreciated.

• Hi,

this error means that either the PATH or the PATHEXT environment variable is 'broken' on your system.

E.g. in your screenshot it seems that '.EXE' is missing in the PATHEXT variable.

That means, when no file-extension will be given (e.g. when calling just 'kmakemultires' instead of 'kmakemultires.exe' like the droplets do) then the system will not be able to resolve the full filename.

Btw - for the krpano tools itself, it should be normally not necessary to edit or change any system settings.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi Klaus.

Just wonted to let you know (if you already don't know this) that you are a genius. I have added .EXE to the PATHEXT and it fixed the problem.

Thnx a lot :).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!