• Has anyone here ever done aerial photos/panos using a RC helicopter or RC Drone?

I am looking into this but cannot seem to find good info on how to do this.
    I find article but where and how to buy equipment is a bit challenging

Any ideas?

• I do use a drone for aerial panorama, but there is no really "easy" or "ready to fly" solution, you have to inform you a lot, to practice a lot, to loose time and money a lot...
    If you want to shoot only a few aerial panoramas a year I would suggest to call a gut who already flys to do the work for you.
    If you have time and money to loose then go, it's really exciting ! Start with a little quad and see.

In fact you can choose between loads of different configurations depending on what equipment you want to carry (the main point in aerial RC is weight)

If you want to fly a gopro easily then buy a cheap DJI Phantom wich is complete and will fly out of the box, if you want to fly a small point and shoot camera the go on a DJI F450 and naza + GPS, if you want to fly a DSLR then you should go on a hexa or Octo...

Just ask if you need more informations !

• To fly T3I or 60D tou'll need an hexa rotor.
    If you don't want to bother by choosing the approriate frame, esc, motors, FC, propellers... wich works well together go on a DJI S800 with a Wookong controler.
    Now if you want to shoot 360° spherical panoramas you should think on trying an Y6 Hexa so you won't have a boom in your picture...
    If money is not a problem for you you can go on this setup (the X8000) with wich you will be able to shoot a full shere 360° panorama with ease ! : http://www.xamen.fr/catalogue_uav_drone_xamen.php

• Thanks jeromebg

I am doing some serious research on the aerial photo and I want to say thanks again

Do you have any examples of work done with aerial photos or virtual tours you can link here or message me please.

Thanks again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!