Placing your Logo/Info into a client's virtual tour.

• Ok, so i assume everyone had tackled this issue at some point in time. When you first start doing Virtual Tours for money, you are happy people are liking your work and everything is going great, but a moment comes when your work becomes exponentially better than your first panorama and you want to BRAND it and use your work to market itself for you.

My questions to you all is, how does one approach this topic with the future clients, and how has it been done before?

Of course I will not call my past clients and tell them " Hey, I have remade the tour with my logo on the nadir or my a link to my site with my company name and let me replace it!" But i do want to avoid an uncomfortable situation with my new clients.

So, how do I bring it up to a new client?
    What is the best way to brand your panoramas? (Right/left/bottom corners or Nadir Patch or in the navigation menu?)
    Should i offer an up sell if they want to be branded free from my logo?

Thanks for the advice gang!

-Max

• Hi Max,

an extra charge for brand free-tours is imo the worst thing you could do! I would calculate your prices as "brand free"-prices and offer a discount if your logo can appear inside a clients tour. This way your client don´t have to pay more and if he agrees to your logo he´s happy to safe some money and you still get 100% paid. And I suggest to always asking the client, before adding a nadir-logo or else and always put this agreement into the bill.

Best regards
    Nupsi

• Hi Max,

an extra charge for brand free-tours is imo the worst thing you could do! I would calculate your prices as "brand free"-prices and offer a discount if your logo can appear inside a clients tour. This way your client don´t have to pay more and if he agrees to your logo he´s happy to safe some money and you still get 100% paid. And I suggest to always asking the client, before adding a nadir-logo or else and always put this agreement into the bill.

Best regards
    Nupsi

Nupsi!

That you so much for the advice, i have been killing myself over this and i agree with you 100% i would not wanna charge the client 'extra' and in his face. Your method will solve this problem. Thank you so much for the response!

-Max

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!