HTML5 player problem

• I have a problem on create a script that load krpano when user click on button.
    I'm running this test script on my local iis and i already have an old base license for krpano player.
    This is the test code:

In this test i added 2 krpano players. The first one is not loaded (id = "pano") and will be loaded by cliccing on button.
    The second (pano1) is loaded using the standard method explaind in Krpano documentation site.

The example of pano 1 works good.
    When i click on button and function is called, the page is destoryed and the result is:

HTML
    <html>
    	<head>		
    		<script src="./krpanoiphone.license.js" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>	
    	</head>
    </html>

Is a problem of license? i don't think because id I remove html5: "prefer" parameter from init script the flash version works good

I think that is possible to test the system before buy a license.

Please help Me.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von redbass (19. März 2013 um 11:50)

• Hi,

embedding a new viewer again to the same html element is not possible.

The old viewer need to be removed first - for 'Flash-only' you can try doing this by setting the innerHTML of the parent html element to empty ("").

Btw - in the next krpano version (release very soon) there will be a removepano(id) function for correctly removing (=removing all eventlisteners, removing the viewer itself, ...) a viewer from the page - this will work for Flash and HTML5. And I will also provide an example for how to use that correctly.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!