HTML5 player problem

• I have a problem on create a script that load krpano when user click on button.
    I'm running this test script on my local iis and i already have an old base license for krpano player.
    This is the test code:

In this test i added 2 krpano players. The first one is not loaded (id = "pano") and will be loaded by cliccing on button.
    The second (pano1) is loaded using the standard method explaind in Krpano documentation site.

The example of pano 1 works good.
    When i click on button and function is called, the page is destoryed and the result is:

HTML
    <html>
    	<head>		
    		<script src="./krpanoiphone.license.js" type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8"></script>	
    	</head>
    </html>

Is a problem of license? i don't think because id I remove html5: "prefer" parameter from init script the flash version works good

I think that is possible to test the system before buy a license.

Please help Me.

Edited 2 times, last by redbass (March 19, 2013 at 11:50 AM).

• Hi,

embedding a new viewer again to the same html element is not possible.

The old viewer need to be removed first - for 'Flash-only' you can try doing this by setting the innerHTML of the parent html element to empty ("").

Btw - in the next krpano version (release very soon) there will be a removepano(id) function for correctly removing (=removing all eventlisteners, removing the viewer itself, ...) a viewer from the page - this will work for Flash and HTML5. And I will also provide an example for how to use that correctly.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!