You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

robin

Beginner

• "robin" started this thread

Tuesday, March 26th 2013, 10:38am

A bug on video interface example

Hi,this interface is great but I have a bug with it. I put it on my website : http://www.vrtv.fr but when we drag the time position while the video is not entirely loaded, it does anything. Does anyone have a solution for it ? I've tried to fix it bug but I could'nt *sad*

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "robin" (Mar 26th 2013, 10:56am)

Friday, March 29th 2013, 10:46pm

Hi,

that might depend on the video itself - e.g. when there are too few key-frames...

Best regards,
Klaus

robin

Beginner

• "robin" started this thread

Sunday, March 31st 2013, 8:43am

Thanks Klaus, unfortunately I don't think the problem comes from the video. Indeed, it's doing it with every videos encoded by different ways.
Moreover, with the same videos, if I use the interface published here I have no problem anymore. So you'll say I have to use this interface, but I prefer the look of yours *tongue* . So you'll say I have to fix the problem comparing the scripts of the 2 interfaces, but I tried and I haven't managed to do it *tongue* .
So I'm crying in your forum, hoping someone will help me.