Help for a TOTAL NEWBIE - Scale/Ruler plugin ?

• Hi Folks,

I'm totally new to KRpano and I can't hide that I don't understand very much, even trying to read the manual :D
    I want to know how to insert this kind of button/function on my high res pano.
    Here is a screen capture from the masters of all masters in HD images, haltadefinizione !

The plugin is an interactive ruler wich tells the exact size in cm/mm/inches as you zoom in/out in the image.

You can see it in action at http://www.haltadefinizione.com/en/gallery/caravaggio-bacchus.html

thank you for your help :)

• Best approach would be to take some of the Krpano examples and play with it.
    In this case, you should create your own buttons or add new buttons next to krpano default icons.

Defining new icon - adapted default skin xml

Code
    <plugin name="rulers"  	align="bottom" x="+100" y="10" style="button" crop="440|0|40|40" onovercrop="440|40|40|40" ondowncrop="440|80|40|40" onhover="action(calculatesize); set(plugin[openimage].visible, true);" onout="set(plugin[openimage].visible, false);"/>

is croping new icon that is added to buttons.png and display it on correct place with onover and ondown crop icon definition.

Ruller is actualy transparent PNG that is used to create plugin which is turned on (visible="true") when mouse is onhover button "ruller"
    Than calulatesize code is called. I would suggest you to contact the owner of this code and ask if he will allow you to use his part of code. I see lot of calculations done there and would assume lot of coding hours went in that direction to develop this "plugin"

That would be basic. As I sad, take example and play with it and come here for help if you are stucked. Provide link to your code, that would help a lot to take a look and provide you with giudelines.
    regards

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Umalo (1. Mai 2013 um 20:38)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!