KRPANO JS viewer integration with an iOS App?

• Hello folks, I've already posted this in the HTML5 forum but didn't get much response, that's why I post it here. Now, I just saw this tourism iOS app: Querétaro Esp (free in the appstore) to promote the state of Querétaro here in Mexico, and iI noticed they're including some 360 panoramas using krpano to show them. ¿Do any of you know how can Krpano be integrated into an iOS app? I think that they must be embedding all the virtual tour files inside the app file and it must be some kind of local browsing called through iOS functions . As you know nowadays people are crazy about having their own app, I'm not a big fan of that trend but certainly can see the advantages of having an app which contains the virtual tour as it can be easily installed in apple's mobile devices.

¿Any ideas of how to include krpano as the visualizer for 360 in an iOS app?

Best regards

Luis

• Hi Luis.
    Did you ever find a solution for this? I've been trying to get this working for a while now without much success.

MIT App Inventor 2 has missing black tiles on 360 degree images, but works with flat images well. Phonegap seem to work on all types of images, but it's painfully slow to move around a 360.

Any tips you could share would be welcomed.

Kind regards
    James.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!