how can i change bing map's language,such as change hybird to other language

• thinks,how can i change bing map's language,such as change hybird to other language
    there are three words on the right-top,map,satellite and hybird
    how can i change these words to other language
    thanks

• Hi,

in the HTML5 version these texts can be changed with the buttontexts setting:
    https://krpano.com/plugins/bingmaps/#maptypecontrol

In Flash version these buttons are simple images, their changing the text is not possible.

A way to customize the buttons would be not using the map internal maptypecontrol - use custom <layer> elements (with images or textfields) instead and assign them via parent to be on top of the map. And in the ondown or onclick event of these buttons call the plugin setmaptype() action to change the map type.

Here a simple example:

Code
    <layer name="map" url="bingmaps.swf" alturl="bingmaps.js" ...>
       <layer name="sat_button" url="sat.png" align="righttop" x="10" y="10" onclick="layer[map].setmaptype(satellite);" />
       <layer name="nrm_button" url="nrm.png" align="righttop" x="10" y="50" onclick="layer[map].setmaptype(normal);" />
       <layer name="hyb_button" url="hyb.png" align="righttop" x="10" y="90" onclick="layer[map].setmaptype(hybrid);" />
    </layer>

Best regards,
    Klaus

• thank you very much~

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!